Workshop in a book
- Coming soon
Heike Delmore has combined her expertise in photography and e-commerce to create a prosperous business like no other. She is packaging up her strategies into simple action based steps in her new Workshop in a Book.
// What is in the workshop book?
Heike Delmore now teaches her fellow photographers (and other creative professionals) how to build a profitable business using affordable web-based, social media strategies. By working remotely, photographers (and other creative professionals) can achieve the freedom and flexibility to travel, go to school or raise a family, without sacrificing career growth or their bottom line.
This is not a theoretical book, it is a practical hands on step-by-step book to get you results.
In her soon to be released book Heike Delmore reveals her proven step-by-step strategies:
- Learn which social media platform generates the most leads for her business, and why
- The trick to writing website copy that pre-qualify clients, saving you time (and trouble)
- Optimizing your site so clients find you on Google
- Ways to inspire trust in potential clients, long before you meet them in person
- Year round time management and business development: what to prioritize before, during and after your busy season
- Simple ways to keep your website content fresh
- How to create packages that sell themselves
- And much more…
// Who should get this book?
If you want...
- more freedom in your daily, monthly, and yearly work schedule,
- to convert more browsers into buyers
- to book higher-end clients
- to work smarter not harder
- to increase your profits
- to present your business as professional & trustworthy
- to spend less time emailing and scheduling
- to spend more time on the creative aspects of your business
then you will want this book. Heike will share the step-by-step tasks she took to create her successful photography business. She will also share mistakes she made along the way that cost her a lot of time and effort!
// How the book came about:
An award-winning wedding and portrait photographer (as well as a busy mom) Delmore’s studio is based in Canada — yet her husband’s career took the family across Europe and the United States for most of the year.
Balancing work and family is already challenging; without a permanent home base, it seemed impossible. But Delmore invented an innovative way to do just that.
Through online marketing and networking alone, Delmore’s annual three months in Canada are now fully booked with weddings and other shoots. Glowing testimonials from satisfied clients say it all: This unconventional arrangement works.
Photographer Heike Delmore is a former online & print ad agency designer and new media developer. Her portfolio includes blue chip clients like Draft, GM and MasterCard. Her online ads for Thomas Cook travel won her an award for most bookings over Valentines day - to date. Having received numerous awards from the Wedding & Portrait Society, she’s been recognized by her peers as one of the “Top 10 Photographers of the Year.” Her images have also been published in major bridal magazines and websites such as, Wedluxe, Weddingbells, The Wedding Channel The Knot, and Grace Ormonde.