Start a Photography Business you will Love
Workshop registration will open soon
Heike Delmore's Photography Business Workshop will be accepting registrants soon! If you would like to be the first to know when enrolment opens, would like more information about the course or would like to access our free helpful business tips send us your name and email address.
Learn more about the Start a Photography Business you will Love Workshop
Invest in yourself &
start a business you deserve
The "Start a Photography Business you will Love Workshop" simplifies how to start a profitable and fulfilling photography business by guiding you through a step-by-step program with actionable steps. It takes the guess work out of pricing, selling, marketing, post processing, posing and gear. Heike draws on her personal experience in building her own successful wedding and portrait photography business by helping you fast forward and avoid the time consuming mistakes she made.
These are some of the many magazines and websites Heike Delmore's photography has been published and featured in:
What's in this workshop?
Heike Delmore's workshop is a 6 week online video course that is delivered in a members-only area. One video will be released per week. Accompanying the videos are downloadable templates and guided step-by-step action worksheets to help you implement the concepts into your business. Those enrolled will also have access to a members only Facebook community where they can connect with others building their photography businesses.
This course will cover topics related to setting up and running a profitable and fulfilling photography business. Topics will include:
- how to create a style that is authentically you - both in your photos and in your brand
- easy to follow steps for pricing for profit (and making everyone happy including yourself)
- the selling experience (that doesn't feel yucky)
- how to create packages that sell themselves
- get clients to like, know, trust and want to buy from you long before they even meet you in person
- how to find the best clients
- how to achieve freedom and flexibility and enjoy travel and family without sacrificing your bottom line
- post processing tips to take your images from good to great
- how to pose & shoot to sell
- how to make your clients feel comfortable when they are feeling uncomfortable
- plus many bonuses!
Full curriculum coming soon.
Who should take this course?
This is a course for those who don't want to waste time reinventing the wheel on how to start a photography business. Let's face it, TIME is the most important thing we have. Why waste it making the same mistakes? Fast forward your way into starting a photography business you will love.
- Beginners who want to take their photography hobby to the next level and start earning money for their passion. Those who want to build a business they are proud of and maybe even surprise some family and friends in the process! For those who want to learn to balance a fulfilling business with the freedom and flexibility of family and free time.
- Established wedding and portrait photography business owners who feel burnt out or having trouble connecting the dots in some areas of their business - from photography to marketing to editing to pricing to selling. Issues with attracting the right kind of clients. Fears of raising prices. Trouble valuing your work - "I can't charge so much for something I enjoy doing so much".
About Heike Delmore founder of the workshop: Start a Photography Business you will Love
Heike's mission is to show you your potential and help you start a business you will love by giving you the proven strategies she used in her business to create success
and life balance.
An award-winning wedding and portrait photographer (as well as a busy mom) Delmore’s studio is based in Canada — yet her husband’s career would take the family across Europe and the United States for most of the year.
Balancing work and family is already challenging; without a permanent home base, it seemed impossible. But Delmore invented an innovative way to do just that.
Through online marketing and networking alone, Delmore’s annual three months in Canada were fully booked with weddings and other shoots. Glowing testimonials from satisfied clients say it all: This unconventional arrangement works.
Heike Delmore BACKGROUND
Heike Delmore is a former online & print ad agency designer and new media developer. Her portfolio includes blue chip clients like Kraft, GM and MasterCard. Her online ads for Thomas Cook travel won her an award for most bookings over Valentines day - to date. Having received numerous awards from the Wedding & Portrait Society, she’s been recognized by her peers as one of the “Top 10 Photographers of the Year.” Her images have also been published in major bridal magazines and websites such as, Wedluxe, Weddingbells, The Wedding Channel, The Knot, and Grace Ormonde.
Heike holds a Hons. B.Sc. from the University of Toronto and an Advanced Designation in E-Commerce from Ryerson University. Within a year of completing her E-Commerce designation she was asked and accepted to teach design and front-end programming at, Digital Media Studios, a program for new media students.